Stripes & Denim on Denim


Stripes & Denim will do great each season, from summer Breton striped 
T-shirts and sweaters until chalk stripes on a dark pants Suit.
Today, I wear a striped brushed sweater from @americanretro_ under a lane oversized
 jeans jacket on my favorite @lui_jo_global customized jeans.
With this changing weather in Amsterdam, from heat waves and swimming in the canals to wind storms and stray trees. Time to layer your look.


You'll see here a new piece of architecture of Amsterdam, the Ij-dock with the view of the Adam Tower, a new night-out hot-spot where you can eat, drink, dance and more. Beautifully surrounded by water and the central station, but also by wind.


I paired my stripe sweater and denim on denim look, with my vintage bordeauxrode @louisferaud bag, a fashion inheritance from my mother and white wedge leather booties from @hm


This look is Casual and definitely Festival proof, I wish you all a very nice weekend and a little less turbulent as for the weather!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

back to life

Ibiza reunion

Sunny, yesterday my live was filled with rain...