back to life


My blog was really like me,  ready for a fresh new start. For too long, I left a lot of passions on hold because I was too busy with my greatest passion >> Fashion and Design << for several Brands on long-term base or freelance. My three beautiful children, the love of my life, friends and family as our dogs Domino & Lilly had more priority than this blog that I started in 2012. Time for change and an update, better late than never...


This summer look of last year is an evergreen, I mean jeans and a white shirt you can always wear this kinda look. The white @sandroparis blouse with button-down closure has #ton-sur-ton #embroidered patches and follows the latest trend. I wear it on my retro-inspired @gstarraw Elwood 20th #celebration low boyfriend fit, the @MichaelKors denim patchwork bag, the @majeofficiel belt and the @isabelmarant bracelet makes this look effortless.


>> get inspired & were to buy <<

                                                    Shirt      @sandroparis now on sale @theoutnet
                                                   Jeans      @gstarraw type; Elwood
                                                   Belt        @majeofficiel
                                                   Bracelet  @isabelmarant
                                                   Bag         @michaelkors

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ibiza reunion

Sunny, yesterday my live was filled with rain...